NOCAZfest Announcement


It's that time of year again!  I'm tabling at NOCAZfest in New Orleans, Louisiana November 18th and 19th!  NOCAZfest is a two day indie comic show held at the New Orleans Public Library on 219 Loyola Avenue.  There's tons of great artists, comic creators, zine makers, and more, and admission is free!  Family friendly tables will be marked by balloon, so if you're shopping with little ones, head for those tables.

I'm flying in from Nashville, and I'll have copies of my Inktober 2017 zine, Lilliputian Living.  I'll have free copies of Cicada Summer- Pickin n Peelin for kids and to trade, as well as stickers, mini prints, wooden charms, and more!  For those of you who missed me at Mechacon, this is a great opportunity to get caught up!


On Sunday, I have a hands on inking workshop-
Lets Get Inky is a combination panel and workshop that will present attendees with a variety of inking materials and present an opportunity to play.  This is a free workshop that is open to the public, and all are welcome to attend and learn a little about traditional inking.

Comments