Recent Art from the YouTube Channel


These days, I'm making a heck of a lot of art specifically for YouTube tutorials, art I sometimes forget to share here.

The majority of my YouTube pieces are marker, although I've done a lot of Brusho/watercolor illustrations as well.  You may recognize some of the ArtSnacks/SketchBox challenges, as most of those do make it over here.

Copic Wides, Alcohol Spray Mists, Alcohol Markers, Opaque White

Copic Wides, Alcohol Spray Mists, Alcohol Markers, Opaque White

Pan Pastels (SketchBox June Challenge)
Copic wides, Spray Mists, Alcohol Markers, Waterbased Markers

Yupo, Qor Watercolor, Hybrid Technica (ArtSnacks July Challenge)

Watercolor and Alcohol Marker

Watercolor and Brusho

Pan Pastel, Soft Pastel, Pastel Pencil

Watercolor and Brusho

Van Gogh Watercolor, Langton Prestige Watercolor Paper (SketchBox Basic July Challenge)
If you want to keep with my day to day art and illustration, please head on over to my Instagram!

Comments