Con Announcement: Animazement

The Nattoshop  is going to be at Animazement, in person!  I'll be at table K05 this weekend, sketchin' the sketches, talkin' the comics, and generally having a good time!  If you're in the Raleigh, NC area, and are a fan of this blog it would be fantastic if you stopped by and said hi!



The Goods
 
I'll have copies of 7" Kara, Volume 1 on hand, and you'll get a free wooden Kara charm when you buy a copy!  In-book sketches are just $5 more- these make a perfect gift for yourself or a fantastic gift for any child in your life.
 
 
I'll have a variety of 4"x6" mini prints, including those above.  Mini prints start at $1 for individual prints, and I offer deals on sets.
 
 
I also have some cute Usagi postcards, for you physical correspondence types.  The back features a space design, and plenty of room to write!  My postcards have spot gloss on Usagi and some of the stars, and are $2 each.
 

And of course, I also have adorable laminated bookmarks.  The front feature favorite fandom characters (and a couple originals), the back is beautiful chiyogami paper.


 
I'll have these adorable coin purses and makeup pouches (or pencil cases!) at my table as well.  I have an upcoming post about getting these printed through Artscow coming up, so keep an eye out for it.  The coinpurses are $6 and the makeup pouches are $12.
 

 
Animazement is my convention debut for my Kawaiimasks!  If you've admired them from afar (or been a little freaked out by them), now's your chance to check them out in person! 
 

Ever since I found a new supplier for Sassy Button findings, my sassy game has gone through the roof.  This batch features candies, cakes, doves, and even deer, and are incredibly cute. 

 
I'll also have the much admired wooden charms for sale!  If you buy a copy of 7" Kara you get your choice of the Chibi Kara charm or the Kara head charm free with your purchase!  Without the book, charms are $6 each, or any 2 for $10, and include either a keychain or a phone lanyard.
 
Brand New Mini Watercolors

All of these watercolors were painted on Fluid Cold Press watercolor paper.

 
Naruto- 8"x8"- $20
 
 
Link and Anju- 8"x8"- $20
 
 
Deku Link- 6"x6"- $10
 

Kurako- 8"x8"- $15
 


Mako- 8"x8" $15
 


Yoshi 6"x8"- $12


Steven Universe Group Watercolor- 9"x12"- $40
 
And I'll have lots more to show you guys at the show!  So if you're in Raleigh this upcoming weekend, stop by K05, say hi, and flip through some comics!

Comments