Panel Presentation: Introduction to the Artist Alley

Heidi and I presented three panels at Mechacon 2014 this year:  Watercolor 101, Introduction to Alcohol Based Markers, and Introduction to the Artist Alley.  I have videos for Watercolor and Artist Alley, but my camcorder unfortunately died before our Alcohol Based Marker presentation.

This post includes the video for our Introduction to the Artist Alley presentation (recorded using my little camcorder while we presented, edited by Joseph for us), the presentation itself, and a download for the handout I wrote and Heidi designed.  This presentation is in two parts- a slideshow presentation to cover basic information and an open Q&A.  The video includes both, but I've also included the slideshow because we ran through the information to fit in our 1 hour presentation time slot.  Then handout is a checklist to help artists prepare.

If you enjoyed this presentation, please consider sharing it on your social networks, and if you'd like us to present at a convention near you, please consider writing to the convention and showing them our stuff!

Video


Presentation


Comments