Heroescon 2012

I may have neglected to mention it sooner, but this weekend I'll be up in Charlotte, North Carolina, attending Heroescon! I'm volunteering with SCAD, so you'll see me helping out at professor-led panels and occasionally manning the SEQA booth. I've put together a capsule collection of con stuff, including When I Was 13, Momotaro, and this year's sketchbook, as well as buttons and charms, and I'll be giving away promo postcards. I'll also be offering $5 sketches, so you should stop by and stock up. I may or may not try to get some small press interviews during my off time, but as always, there'll be a con report after.

In case you followed the Game Over Anthology Kickstarter, many of the participants will be tabling at Heroescon, as well as Sarah 'Pickles' Dill (creator of the webcomic Distillum), Heidi Black (who's also volunteering with SCAD), and Sarah Benkin (who's Star Power Kickstarter was a big success). All in all, it'll be a good con for SCADdies, with lots of new art to discover.

The semester starts next Monday with Inking and Studio III, so updates may become a little sporadic as I settle in, but there'll be lots of new art, reviews, and tutorials in the very near future. I have a few SEQA anthologies that I'd like to give away, so keep your eyes peeled for that as well! I'll be attending Anime South East in July, so hopefully there'll be lots of new stock available. I'm presenting a panel on anatomy, and that'll be up after ASE.

I'd like to thank you for your support, especially as I strive to make this blog a better resource. As always, if there's something you'd like to know, just ask.

Comments