Winner of Japanese Supply Contest

Sorry I didnt announce the winner on the 4th like I'd planned, I was sick all day. I did the final tally late on the 3rd (technically the 4th) to give last minute commenters a chance to comment, and the winner is Aisazia, with 43 comments! Aisazia, please email me your mailing address, and I'll get those supplies right out!

Ceiling Cow came in second place with 34 comments, and I have a surprise second place prize (also from my trip to Japan) featuring Ghibli store merchandise! I'll edit this entry with a photo of that later today.

Thank you all for participating! If you have any sugfestions for how I can improve contests and giveaways for the next time, please let me know. Congratulations to Aisazia and Ceiling Cow!

Comments

  1. OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! Thanks so much! I'm ecstatic!!! Can't wait to get my hands on them to try them out! Thanks a bunch Becca for this giveaway. I've also emailed you my address. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment