RSG Ch 2 P 3 Inks

This page took three attempts to complete.  Every time it was nearly finished, I would save it, and my laptop would corrupt the file, and I had to start all over again.  I figured the first time was improper saving on my part, the second time showed me that I needed to move my work over to my desktop instead.  So while I would usually appreciate critique, the page you're looking at is the result of two all nighters and a very cramped hand.  It's definately shakey in parts, but I'm glad the inks are finally finished.

Comments

  1. I actually don't see a noticeable difference in quality. Is that a bad thing? I think it's good that you can be at least par under such a stressful situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, geeze. Three times! I would have been crying after that many attempts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment