Just Moved!

I just spent the past week and a half moving a quarter way across the country from New Orleans, Louisiana, to Savannah Georgia to attend gradschool.  I am now 12 hours away (driving) from my hometown, a scary thought.  I've been so busy, I hadn't had a lot of time to do much of anything except move boxes and buy furniture.

I've done some drawing, but unfortunately, until my new scanner comes in the mail, I can't do any artdumps.  I have, however, just finished (finally!) the 403 error message for my eventual website.

I prefer it to my previously posted 404 message.

Although it probably isn't considered art in a traditional sense, I'd like to post pictures of my apartment sometime this week.  It still isn't finished (the studio is TERRIBLE! and my bedroom is pretty bad too, since I'm waiting on a dresser and some closet storage), but it's where I've been devoting my energies.  I think it's important to have a working and living environment conducive to creating things, and that's what I've been trying to achieve.  So please, look forward to it!

Also, I'm in the thick of not only Chapter 2 of Ready Set Go! but also a prologue!  How does that work?  It doesnt!  I'm just hoping the ten people who've read it will forgive me, and it'll all be updated chronologically on my long awaited and much promised website.  Bear with me, ok?

Comments